Monday, April 04, 2005

Slow Going

Holding steady at 200.5. I'd be lying if I didn't admit to feeling slightly miffed. I know. I know. Two pounds a week is a very healthy rate of weight loss. At this rate, I will hit 180 in 10 weeks (just about what I predicted), but it is a lot harder than the diet. I often lose 8 pounds in my first week of dieting. According to diet physics, this is not possible, but it happens just the same. Must be water weight.

Theoretically, I should start losing weight at a faster rate as the program continues because 1) my metabolism will increase due to the increase in exercise and
2) I will be running faster because I'll be in better shape. Actually I shouldn't complain too much because I have been eating heartily if a bit more healthily. I guess it is wearing on me a bit more than I thought as well. It is a pain to journey out the door for an hour every single day. Glad today is my rest day because my legs were getting tired. I'm also fighting off a bit of a cold. No fever but enough to be annoying. Overall, feeling a bit cranky.

15 days down, 85 to go
Weight: 200.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home