Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Day 2

Made it through yesterday afternoon, though I'm not entirely sure how. I'm pretty sure I feel asleep at my desk for a couple of seconds at around 3 PM. Surprisingly, it was a pretty productive day nonetheless. Went to bed early last night but am still dragging this morning.

Walked a half hour at lunch at ave 126/min and jogged in the evening for half an hour at 140/min. Eventually I'd like to get to the point where I am doing 2 days /week at above 85% of max rate (~175 beat/min), but that is a few weeks out at least. Thinking that I will probably have to take a complete rest day once/week. Even though my pace is slow, my muscles are going to need to the rest.

I figure the single largest risk factor for not completing this is still "just giving up", but very close behind is the risk of injury. So I want to keep to my original idea as closely as possible but not so much that I will get injured. One bad injury could sideline me for months.

2 days down, 98 to go
Morning weight: 205.5 (Doh!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home