Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I know; I know ; I'm coming.

So I'm done with the whole chess thing. Worked out rather well. It is my plan to screw off for a few weeks and soak up a few more beers before I get serious about he exercise plan. The Empress is out of town next week, so I'll have to wait until she returns.

I'm actually pretty excited about starting up. Not dreading it all, but reality is that it will take some commitment, and I should probably take a break from "have to" for a while.

Absolute stake in the ground is April 1. Perhaps sooner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Though I want to loose weight, I shall not follow you when you start running. . .

11:02 AM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Nice thing about modifying my chess training program was that it allowed me time to hop back on the bike.
Mental calculation and physical conditioning seem to go hand in hand.
I noticed after easing back into this exercise program that my mental focus and clarity have improved. I still have a long way to go in both efforts though. So drink a beer for me!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home