Wednesday, October 12, 2005

FAQ

If you have question that you don't see an answer for, post it in the comments. I will try to update from time to time.

Who are the Knights of the Round Bottoms?
A group of internet bloggers who are seeking to lose weight or have lost weight and are trying to keep it off.

Why Knights of the Round Bottoms?
Because "Knights of the Big Fat Asses" lacks a certain je ne sais quoi

How do I join?
a) Start a blog about losing weight.
b) Ask Sir Chubalot to add you to the list of official knights
c) Record your progress on your blog

What does it cost to be a member?
Membership is free in monetary terms but will most likely result in heavy karmic debt and/or time in purgatory.

How can I get my weight loss total included in the grand total?
Go to The World of Tim and post your stats in the weekly comments.

Why is the guy at the "World of Tim" named Joel?
Because there are only some who call him Tim.

What is GDW3P?
General Discomfort While Wearing Work Pants. This is an approximate measure of girth that, while somewhat subjective, is absolutely vital to long term happiness.

What's the difference between a Knight and a Lord?
Knights are those who quest for weight loss. Lords have achieved their goals and strive only to maintan their "estate".

Why are some people listed as Esquire?
Those who have accepted the quest but haven't come up with a title are listed as squires.

I've noticed that people frequently gain weight in weeks where they pig out. Why don't you just keep to the program to guarantee weight loss?
That's a good question. I think you'll find the answer at http://www.bitemydickyouwanker.com.

Is membership permanent?
Not entirely. If you don't post for a long time or your blog 404s, then we presume you mortally wounded on your quest and remove you fromt he roll.

How can I lose weight?
I am not a dieting expert but have found the following to be helpful:
1) Eat less Cheese Doodles
2) Move my big fat ass around the block occasionally
3) Stop drinking beer in a funnelator (at least during the week)

What is up with ... ?
Most non sequiturs will become clear with a better familiarity with Monty Python

8 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Sir Chubalot - your FAQ link doesn't work as you have a "/" after the "faq.html" in the link.

Feel free to delete this comment once you've made the adjustment, or it may just self destruct in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Damn these home made detonators!

-Sir Man Boobs-

7:04 AM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

Sorry. Those who were responsible for testing the links have just been sacked.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

For those interested in converting their weight into any of nearly 200 different units, try this link:
On-line Conversion

11:52 AM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

Such beauty does not fade easily, my dear. You will die old. (How's that for a save?)

5:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to join up, but the linky thingy to your name is incomplete. My blog is at http://asherhunter.blogspot.com/ and I talk about my weight loss journey, in between rants

2:53 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I would like to become a night. Or squire. Lord? I'm not sure.

I need a name. I'm under anything I ever imagined, and continue to add muscle while leaning out. What am I?

3:09 PM  
Blogger Johnny Smoke said...

I'd like to join the KotRB.

My site is www.johnnysmoke.blogspot.com and I'd like my surname to be Earl of Arrogant Bastard - I'll set up an additional page off my main one with specific weight loss progress, thoughts, etc... I'm a week into a personal program and I'd like to lose 45-50lbs by late April.

Johnny.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Half Man said...

I have been on this quest since January 28, 2007 and have lost 39.2 lbs. so far. My blog is journeyoffitness.blogspot.com

The name I would like is Sir Half Man

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home