Friday, September 16, 2005

Week 6 -1.0

Not much to report. Got it in the red this week which was good. I want to do 3 lbs this week. I am planning to hit a beer festival on Sunday though. This will require just about perfect behavior the rest of the week. Any weight loss will be an improvement over my past dieting trend to spike heavily at week 6.

Lessons Learned in week 6

1) Weighing 15 lbs less is way cool. Even though I am not even halfway to my goal weight, I feel a lot better.

2) Weight Watchers makes a 100 calorie ice cream bar that is awesome.

3) It is considered "bad form" to finish the last 3 Weight Watchers ice cream bars without consulting your wife.

4) There is no place open at 10:30 PM on Monday nights that sells Weight Watchers ice cream bars.

WWW: 196.2
HSW: 190.5
NPL: -15

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

> There is no place open at 10:30 PM on Monday nights that sells Weight Watchers ice cream bars.

Sounds like a small business opportunity!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

By the way, congratulations on your work so far. You've earned your beer festival.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

Laura,

I was going to actually send you a formal invitation but frankly you don't like you need to lose weight. (I'm thousands of miles away and married, so I'm not even saying it to get you into bed.) But all shapes and sizes are welcome. Will you be posting on your current blog or starting a new one?

A few suggestions of the name:

1) Lady Laura
2) The Lady of the North
3) Sir "Does this armor make me look fat?"
4) Lady Flabby Tabby
5) Queen Bigbeefa

The later two being in keeping with the current naming trend. Welcome aboard. As soon as you let me know about the blog link, I'll cross reference you.

4:59 AM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

Sorry Laura, that should have read "you don't look like you need to lose weight". Glad I didn't think of one having to do with housekeeping :-)

5:43 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

"The Lady of the Steak"?

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home