Friday, September 02, 2005

Week Four -0.4

Frankly, I'm pleased and undeserving. Porknomoria, the Greek goddess of weight loss, clearly has been smiling on me this week. Though I tried to be good during the week, I was less than virtuous.

Lessons learned during week 4:

1) Watch out for big physical exertion. Has a dual danger of leaving you famished and feeling deserving of mass consumables.

2) I'm supposed to be taking a daily multi-vitamin as part of the WW regimen.

3) If you eat salad long enough, you can start to discern a small amount of flavor in it.

4) Brown rice is impossible to cook.

5) If you lose weight while cheating on the program, it is best to keep this information to yourself when attending a Weight Watcher's meeting.

WWW: 200.4
HSW: 195.0
NPL: -10.6

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Blog spammed again. Wow! It's the chess connection, I know it. Your lessons learned remind me of the beginning of the Weird Al video, "Fat" .

"You ain't down with us. You ain't fat. You ain't NOTHIN!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

OK, no more Mr. Nice Guy. I have turned word verification on.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home