Friday, August 26, 2005

Week threee - 3.0

Respectable week. Used all my points but not until Thursday at lunchtime, five hours before weigh-in. Finished my 3rd jog of the week at lunch today. Hmm ...

This could be a bit confusing. My weight-watchers week runs Thurs to Thurs. My running weeks runs Mon-Mon. It's kinda like the Judaic calendar changing Easter all the time. You'll just ahve to keep up I'm afraid.

Lessons learned in Week 3

1) One should not attempt to explain to one's co-workers how one's pants have political views unless one doesn't mind getting that look that the girls used to give one in high school.

2) Fat free sour cream actually tastes worse than you'd think.

3) It is possible to use your points allowance for food as well as alcohol.

4) People at weight watcher's meetings have very little appreciation for dry wit.

WWW: 201
HSW: 195.5
NPL: -10.2 (Net Pounds Lost)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home