Monday, September 12, 2005

Round Knights Too Long at the Table ... Fat Guys in Black ( and White)

I just received notice that my old friend Sancho Pawnza may come on board so that we may quest for slimness together. The last time Sancho and I teamed up we started the "Knights Errant de la Maza" -- a group of patzers who quest to improve at chess. There are about 20 or so them now (check out the Knight's Errant sidebar at this site for a listing).

So ... we need a name? Any ideas?

Don Quixote might not be right for weight loss either. Perhaps I need a new alter ego as well.

A lot going on, and it's only Monday.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Knights of the Round Bottoms?

7:41 AM  
Blogger David Glickman said...

How about The Lard Brothers?

1:13 PM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

Knights Protuberant!

An email suugestion from my friend Joel.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Pro-Ana-Lysts?
The Rolling Coach Potatoes?

3:06 PM  
Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Telechubbies?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

I was thinking about one the following Sancho Paunchy, Sir Avoirdupois, Sir Abdominous, Sir Gibbous, or Sir Semisolid.

Knights of the Round Bottoms!
Lol

4:10 PM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

You can find me here, http://kotrb.blogspot.com/ as Sir Semisolid.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home