Monday, September 05, 2005

To Die a Cat Lady ousts Saucy Librarian

Here endeth my life with Saucy Librarian. Hey, block me from access to your blog for 2 months and eventually I can take the hint. I have removed her from my template and replaced her with To Die a Cat Lady.

The Cat Lady is a fellow Saucy jiltee. She is a social worker so maybe we can form a support group. Quixotically she owns no cats but plans to be surrounded by them at her death. Hey, I used to be a 100% dog person and now love my cat. It could happen. I see no mention in her blog of tarting herself up to win chess tournaments, but she has twice placed in the money at wet t-shirt contests.

She looks like an interesting read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Don Q. said...

You had never heard of the postal service? You'd think they would have covered that in social work school. Community resources and the like.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home