Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hungry as a BIG DOG

I'd like to say I'm hungry because I've been so damm good about the diet all week. However, this would be a non-truth. An impartial observer could have easily mistaken me for a non-dieter or even a drunken viking at a Golden Corral. I have been realtively good since I woke up this morning. I could just be going through food withdrawl.

Had salad for pre-lunch snack and then for lunch. Now I'm eating the low-fat, carcinogenric popcorn and drinking a Tab. When it gets really bad, I remember that this is America, and I can go out and buy an automatic weapon and start killing people till I feel better. I mean I remember how good it feels to be 15 lbs lighter ... lighter ... lighter ... lighter fluid to set fire to the skinny people at the frickin' health club. The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire.

Sorry, what I mean to say is that I am enjoying the challenge of making a new me. After all, the new me will just add to the several other me's that already talk in my head.

3 Comments:

Blogger Temposchlucker said...

A diet is not supposed to leave you hungry, is it?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Salad just is not a meal. Salad just makes me mad when not served with a respectable entree. Personally for a healthy lunch, a very important meal because your body needs energy to survive the day, I go for a chicken soft taco. Grilled boneless/skinless chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, onion, plain non-fat yogurt, and salsa (medium) on a flour tortilla (can do a low-carb tortilla if you want).

But that's just me...

1:10 PM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

joel's post just caused me to invent the need for a time released post, or selective post blocking. Something that involves food in such a descriptive manner should only be viewable during daylight hours.

Mmmmm...tacos.
Ain't that a bitch even my word verification is taunting me. Using letters like pbj.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home