Friday, September 30, 2005

Week 8 -3.4

I know what you're thinking -- "What a frickin' whinner! Oh poor me, I can't lose weight. Oops, lost 3.5 pounds."

In response I say:

- HA ha, I'm skinny, so kiss my butt!
- I took off my shoes to weigh in

It was a bold and Spartan week filled with popcorn and green salad. From Monday on, I pretty much didn't eat anything that was not a core food. Well, except for the white wine, but that's really just a venal sin.


Lessons learned in Week 8

1) My work shoes weigh about 1.5 pounds

2) Fat free popcorn is not improved by seasoning salt

3) Co-workers will refuse fat free popcorn because "it doesn't smell very good anyway"

4) Aliens ate my Buick

5) Coffee on an empty stomach makes me kind of giddy when I weigh less than 193 lbs

My Weekly numbers
WWW: 192.0
HSW: 187.5
NPL: -19.0
KRBTNPL: -35.0 [Knights of the Round Bottom Total Net Pounds Lost]

PS Duchess? Will Madame be joining us anytime soon? No pressure. Just askin'. I know you are busy flash dancing and going to thingers, but we need ya, baby.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Awesome Don!

BTW
"Aliens ate my Buick" great album!


Once the Duchess establishes her blog
I will add her to the list. I didn't really want to take the liberty of linking her Cat Lady blog without asking.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Temposchlucker said...

I use liquid sweetener for popcorn.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

>I use liquid sweetener for popcorn.

Euwww!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Temposchlucker said...

BTW I don't eat popcorn.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

Just the sweetener??!!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Temposchlucker said...

LOL, yeah they say that it make you lose weight.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home