Friday, April 01, 2005

Confession

OK, I might as well come clean.

I have been eating a little better since I started the 100 days of Run Fun program.

I know. I'm not supposed to diet, but I have been watching what I eat a little (besides the no alcohol, caffeine, or refined sugar thing). I'm trying to eat reasonable portions and not to pig out on chips and such. This is more of a this week thing than a last week thing. Last week, I ate everything but the drapes to compensate for the caffeine withdrawl.

I notice how often I eat because I'm bored. It's just something to do when I'd rather be doing something else. As I haul my carcass around the neighborhood at night, I'm thinking that I don't want to make this any harder than it has to be. If I'm going to run for 6 hours evey week, I damm sure better be getting thinner. In this way, the exercise has become a motivational factor in the curbing of the diet.

Went jogging at lunch yesterday and was dragging. Not enough time to recuperate from the night before's run. Am a bit worn out today. Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

12 days down, 88 to go
Weight: 201

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home