Monday, March 27, 2006

Smelling the Barn

As I rounded the 2/3rds mark today on my daily run this AM, I caught the faintest whiff of the barn. Metaphorically, that is. As that run is complete, I have only 2 more this week until I will have 4 weeks complete and two to go in the Lenten Fitness Program. Well, strictly speakin, I'll still have another two days after that, but I'll be so close then that it will be easy. I did say I caught a "faint whiff" of the barn, not a big noseful.

And another thing
My ass hurts. At first I thought it was a bruise thingy on my hip from falling while playing soccer, but that was 10 days ago. I think I must have changed my stride or something because it's achy. Used to be that I would feel it in my quads when I'd run, now it's me haunches.

5 Comments:

Blogger Don Q. said...

Futurecatlday.net just 404ed me as well.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Does the barn smell good?

2:54 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

At first glance I thought you said "Smelling like the Barn." With all the running (and healthy food), I could see that too.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

Barns smells like standing still and that smells pretty good.

10:59 AM  
Blogger ArleneWKW said...

Makes me think I should at least start walking in the general direction of the barn.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home