Friday, February 24, 2006

Man attacked by cookies, skips weigh in

I was brutally attacked by a rogue gang of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies earlier in the week. I was too busy filing a police report yestereday to do my weigh in. According to the home scale, I'm up about 1.5 pounds. It wasn't just the cookies. Being assulted by bonne bouches is very traumatic, and I'm afraid I indulged to drown my shame.

Knights is hopping
In addition to Lady Lean, we have a new member in Twice the Man. He is still settling on a name. In the interim, I have listed him as a squire.

Duchess Tuckus dropped by. Her life continues with tales of karokee with special needs adults and losing her pants (not at the same time). Never a dull moment with the Duchess. She still does not seem ready to dive back into the weight loss quest but perhaps soon. Keep me updated, Duchess.

7 Comments:

Blogger ArleneWKW said...

Welcome Twice the Man. It's so fitting that you've joined since your wonderful blog led me to this group.

1:02 PM  
Blogger ArleneWKW said...

You've got to watch out for those oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. They form vast armies to attack their victims.

1:05 PM  
Blogger fjl said...

Twice the man, Sir whatever. I love this blog, it's always funny :-) and so Not self obsessed. John Cleese once on personality stated that the svelte beauties of this world don't have to bother with working on their personality since they're going to get attention for beauty. I'm not so sure that's right, but the inverse is true. You are a funny and lovely person, who considers others in his discourse from start to finish. It's really refreshing.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

Duchess, you 404ed, babe, so I took you off. Glad you're back though. I missed you.

Let me know if the Duchess Tuckus blog goes back up or if you want a link to Future Cat Lady as Duchess Tuckus.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

I was mugged in my own kitchen by a pile of pancakes last night

-Sir Man Boobs-

3:41 AM  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Your site is a blast. You've made a fan out of me in just 5mins.

What noble quest must I accomplish to be knighted?

Name it and it shall be done.

BryGuy (Hoping to become 'Sir Squishy')
www.bornsquishy.blogspot.com

7:11 AM  
Blogger Roder said...

I'm down to join the Quest, if you'll have me. Sir Pork-in-Boots be thy name!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home