Monday, January 30, 2006

Turning 39 and a half

I've never been much of one for half birthdays. In fact, I never really bothered to calculate when mine was. Saturday night I found out when I came home from a movie and found 30 people in my house yelling "Surprise!". It is highly likley that I will be out of town when I turn the big four oh in July, so my wife wanted to make sure I had a proper party.

Needless to say, the diet was pretty much shot for the remainder of the evening. On that other hand, I didn't eat much on Sunday as I was feeling rather "delicate". Back to routine until Thursday when I go to visit family.

It was very gratifying to see people who I hadn't seen since I lost the weight. Received many compliments on how different I looked. Lotta fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Nice Butt for an old guy. I bet you could bounce a quarter off that thing.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

39 and a half? why that makes you almost exactly 3 months older than me. I'll be 39 and a half on April 25th!

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home