Friday, December 09, 2005

Week 18 +3.2

Actually weeks 16-18. 3.2 is net from week 15.I'm probably down a pound this week. My weight over this period is:

Week 16: 187.2 (estimated)
Week 17: 189.4 (estimated)
Week 18: 188.4

I have a little spreadsheet to track my weight loss. Has graphs and stuff. It becomes pretty apparent looking at it that my weight has been pretty static since mid-October.

I had a thought last night that maybe I should put weight loss on the back burner for few months and focus on lowering cholesterol. Not that these are mutually exclusive. Just a question of rationing my "have-tos". From a health perspective, the cholesterol number is more important.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Mmmmm...bran.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

I'm up 3 pounds too, but mine went on in one weekend. However, I'm home now, where I can have more control over my food intake

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home