Friday, October 21, 2005

Week 11 + 2.6

It had to happen eventually. It's a complete mystery to me how I could put on weight in a week where I did not exercise and ate like a drunken sailor on leave. It almost seems like fried food must be fattening.

I spent the weekend with my brother and father. I more or less decided that I was going off the range, and boy did I. Lots of cheeseburgers and fries. Some breakfast sandwiches, though not too many deserts (There was that giant chocolate chip cookie though). All in all a good thing. I was starting to get sick of the diet and needed a break.

Welcome Asher Hunter

Our newest knight is Asher Hunter. He has just lost his first 10 via weight watchers. Looks like its going to be an extertaining read. From his blog:

eating chicken wings is like having the best sex of your life with an assassin who is trying to kill you. Sure, fine, I know she is trying to kill me, but the great sex is worth the risk.

Love is like racing across the frozen tundra on a snowmobile which flips over, trapping you underneath. At night, the ice-weasels come.

Welcome Sir Knight! Kudos to Sir Man Boobs for directing him to our esteemed group.

Lessons Learned in Week 11

1) It's good to take a break every now and again.

2) Some cheeseburgers aren't worth the pounds.

3) Burger King's french fries are definitely not worth it.

4) Being really full has become a very unpleasant experience.

Weight: 191.4
Net Pounds Lost: -19.8

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Two thoughts:

1) When you go off the reservation, do it in style AND with quality!

2) Just be sure "now and again" doesn't become more "now". It's an easy slide.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for welcoming me aboard, looks like I am in very good company!

You're right about Burger King, by the way!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Sailors drink??

8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Update: My KotRB name shall henceforth be: Sir Lee Padthaiserver. :)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

Duly noted, Sir Lee Padthaiserver.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home