Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Not Going So Well

In a funk.

Can't seem to get full and/or to keep myself on the straight and narrow. Exercise is a bit spotty too due to various and sundry factors (half of which are really justifiable problems). Should be pushing the scales up again this week.

Considering laxative alternatives.

Wondering if I really need left arm. (How can I lose the weight I want ... and keep it off?)

Beginning to affect GDW3P.

Mayday! Mayday! We're going down!

Everybody back. He looks like he's gonna blow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

A good bowl of thick home made soup, sprinkled with sunflower seeds, pumkin seeds and a bit of chopped avocado. Filling, really good for you and very tasty.

I know you're joking about the laxatives (not so sure about the amputation though), but I stil think that the focus has to be on health rather than just on weight. Eat healthily and your body will naturally adjust to a healthier weight.

-Sir Mann Boobs-

2:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I guess the old sayings, trite as they are, are true: Stay the course, stick with the plan, and remember that a gain (or even no loss) is not a failure, merely a result. With time, you will be the victor!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's my fault, I apparently gave you morphine heart. It's a condition I come down with fairly regularly (and I was in the incubation period Saturday). One of the symptoms is this empty feeling. It's nothing to do with food, so just power through it.

And as I learned not long ago, definitely do not have a second reuben. Ugh.

AM

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home