Thursday, January 12, 2006

Week 23 - 3.6

Good news: My current weight means that I have passed the "10%" mark, i.e I have lost more than 10% of my body weight since I started.

Bad news: This is the third time I've done it in 2 months.

Gauntlet tossing was helpful earlier in week. Really was time to suck it up. Think I have also discovered the new secret.

Lessons learned in Week 23
1) Drastic changes from a rich, holiday diet to a veggie/bean diet invites flatulence.

2) Flatulent dads receive no requests for extra bed time stories.

3) Cats are not affected by the smell of flatus but can be startled enough by the sound to fall off the kitchen table.

4) One night, OK. Two nights, couch.

Weight: 188.2
Net Pounds Lost: -23.0

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

I don't have the knowledge about cats, but can back you up with the flatulence lesson, including it's effect on daughters and their desires for extra bedtime stories, or not as the case may be...

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home