Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Straight on Until Morning

Official weigh in a couple of days. Looks like I'm up a pound or two which would be great given the little vacation I just had.

I have two milestones left. The last will be 177.2 which will mark the achievement of my goal weight. Once I hit that I will just try to stay there for a while before I condsider anything new. But before I get there, I will have to reach 181.2 pounds. This will be 30 pounds lost and my final "5 pound" sticker before goal.

Finishing things is hard for me. I have a tendency to fizzle right at the end, so I am trying to stay focused.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

You'll make it! :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

182lbs is another marker - it's exactly 13 stone.

So what happens when you get there. Are you winding up the Knights?

12:16 AM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

I have two answers. First, I've found that these things take on a life of their own. My first blog mandelamaza.blogspot.com was about chess improvement. Sancho and I started a blogging group about it that is still going and has some 25 active members. I have stopped posting there since I achieved what I wanted to there.

Second, when I reach 177, I will take the name Lord Chubalot and seek to "maintain my estate". I imagine I will post monthly rather than weekly, but I have come to realize that maintaining a healthy weight will be a lifelong effort for me. I have lost large sums of weight before, but I always seem to gain it back.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home