Friday, March 24, 2006

Week 33 -4.2

Bam!
Pow!
Put it on the good foot.
Ow!


This is my second largest weekly loss. The only bigger one was the first week on the diet.

Things came together this week. Body adapted to running, and I stuck to the diet pretty closely. Missed 30 pound marker by a hair. Almost halfway to goal weight. Think it is unlikely that I'll have such a big loss next week, but two weeks looks very possible.

Not surprisingly, the running is steady, but my times are not improving. Bit of a tradeoff. Although I was eating more crap before, there was also more fuel for muscle rebuild. This is also combined with the fact that my body never really fully recovered from the shock of Saturday's soccer game until my day off yesterday.


Weight: 181.4
Net Pounds Lost: -29.8
Pounds till goal: 4.4

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Sweet! Hey I found another way to lose weight quickly: an airborne stomach virus!!!! 4 1/2 pounds in 2 days! Thankfully the virus passed quickly as well.

On a different note, don't watch your running times too closely while you are in weightloss mode, because proper workout recovery and calorie restriction don't usually go together.

Once you find your new weight (177 anyone?) and shift to maintenance mode, then running/exercising performance can be addressed if you so choose.

8:15 AM  
Blogger ArleneWKW said...

Way to go Sir Chubalot! Also, re. the comment in your previous post about not being a morning person, I do sincerely relate. Props to you for pushing yourself to do the running!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Rock on Skinny!!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home