Wednesday, March 22, 2006

V-BP Day

What to wear ... what to wear.

Keep walking, cheese-ass. You'll never fit in here.

Everything's a little big. Maybe I shold try those new black pants.

Maybe you should try pole-vaulting with a broomstick. 'Bout as likely to be successful.

Don't even try it.

Don't ... oh, give me a break. Will you never give up, bubble-butt.


There, that's not so bad. They feel pretty good. Not tight at all.

Wait 'till you sit down. We're gonna grab yor waist like tango dancer. By 2 PM, you'll be trying to figure out how to unbutton your pants at work without looking like a perv.

I think these might not even be tight after lunch.

Monkey's may fly out your ass too, but I wouldn't count on it.

Wow, that's great. I've been waiting for a month to get into these comfortably.

You're a such putz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home