Friday, August 30, 2019

172 -- no really

About three weeks ago, my weight hit 172.  I've been about 172 for a while.  I think originally I chose it as the weight I calculated to be what is necessary to be safely under a 25 BMI.  I've hit it before and even gone under it, but about two weeks ago, my 7 days average weight went under 172. 

I have never been able to accomplish this.  172.4 was as close as I ever got and that was over a year ago.  Even more surprising, I kept the 7 day average under 172  until this morning when I popped up to 172.1.

I would like to get the 30 day average down below 172, but then I think I'm done.  I just need to keep it steady after that.

In January, i started eating a whole food, plant based diet.  At first, I was exclusively doing this,; now I'm not so strict.  it has made a big difference in my ability to keep the weight off as well as improving my general health and (more surprisingly) my mood.


Current Numbers
7 day average:  172.1
30 day average: 172.8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home