Monday, August 28, 2017

Going well

I realized today that it has been a while since I posted on the site. Things are going very well weight-wise.

 Of all things I have worked with over the years, the most successful had definitely been the practice of tracking my weight daily while focusing on the 7 day and 30 day average weight. I've been doing it for 1100+ days now. My stated goal has been to reach a steady morning weight of 172 lbs, which puts me snugly under the 25 BMI cutoff. I'm close. Today, my morning weight was 174.2.

 I have been slowly drifting down and up and down for 3+ years. I could go on a 3 day juice fast and be there in 7 days, but I'd rather walk slowly there. The "destination" is illusory. Nothing changes about my goal after I reach. I will always have to be conscious about my diet to stay at 172, so it's best to float down there.

 Done the juicing thing some. I like skipping meals for juice from time to time, but I don't like the multi-day fasts. Creates big downs followed by big ups.

 Nothing fancy in the diet choices. I try to stay away from processed foods whenever I can. Try for fruits and veggies over meat, but I still retain a weakness for burgers and fries, especially the fries. 

I try to eat better food . . . and less of it.

Current Numbers
7 day average:  175.8
30 day average: 175.6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home