Friday, September 14, 2007

Sir Chubalot

Sorry to have been quiet for so long. Since June I have ended a career in computers and started one in teaching. I have moved several hundred miles south to a hotter and bigger city. I have gotten rid of a lot of stuff and am living a big more frugally.

Weight is about the same.

Nonetheless, I have stopped weighing in with weight watchers and making the end of the month 5 lb dip down to make weight. My weight on the home scale has stayed pretty consistently around 178. At goal weight, the home scale was usually around 172. I trying to head in that direction, but honestly I am much more involved in my new profession. Still, I am questing again so I have reclaimed the title Sir Chubalot.

A belated welcome to Sir Fluffy. Good luck on your quest, Sir Knight.

10 Comments:

Blogger ArleneWKW said...

Welcome back Sir Chubalot. With all that's been going on in your life, I commend you for keeping the uptick in your weight minimal.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Good to see you again.

Looks like your midlife crisis is in full swing with so many changes - yet to keep in place with the weight through it all is a real achievement!

1:40 AM  
Blogger "The Captain" said...

My midlife crisis is just beginning. i am turing 39 in a few days.
Jeff

11:15 AM  
Blogger Pandora Woman said...

*raises a finger* erm......can I be a knight please?

2:55 PM  
Blogger cmae said...

Hi! Could I join the KOTRB? My blog is at http://petitesvictoires.blogspot.com/. Maybe my title could be...Lady Petites Victoires?

9:38 AM  
Blogger Pandora Woman said...

*blog hops past your blog again*

I hope the new job is all you wish it to be!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Apex Zombie said...

Hey there Sir Chubalot. I noticed you haven't posted in a while. Just wondering if everything is good? I assume so :D

Anyway, like I said, I hope all is well. And I guess we'll see you in the future :D

Peace.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Happy New Year - hope it's a good one for you :)

4:28 AM  
Blogger Brad Clements said...

LORD CHUBALOT - Are you still out there. I'd like to be a Knight as well. Sir Fight the FAT can be found at
http://bradftf.blogspot.com/

Accountability is a BIG factor with me...

thanks

B

3:17 PM  
Blogger "The Captain" said...

Lord Chubalot,
Have a great weekend!!!
Jeff

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home