Friday, May 18, 2007

The Same 6 lbs

Hit the scale this morning at 174.5. When I get down to 172, I usually am right at my goal weight 177 at weight watchers. At the end of last month, I struggled down to 172 and then quickly put the 6 back on. On May 7, I weighed in on the home scale at 178.5. Unlike other months, I set to taking this off right away. Surprisingly, it didn't want to come off. It has take me a couple of weeks to get back down to 174.5.

My goal for this week is to hover right around 174.5 all week and then take the last 2 lbs off next week.

7 Comments:

Blogger "The Captain" said...

I like how you have knighted your favorite blogs. Pretty cool.
Jeff

6:37 PM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

Jeff,

The blogs are self-selected. If you wish to be a member of the "Knights of the Round Bottoms", you need only to select a noble title and to request be added. I should very much like to add your blog in particular.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Jojo said...

Great visit! Your really doing fantastic! jojo

11:28 AM  
Blogger "The Captain" said...

Don,
I added your site to my captain approved blogs. Sir Captain would be great. Thank you for the honor of being knighted.
Jeff

8:45 PM  
Blogger Half Man said...

Keep it up! You are a reminder that the quest is never ending. You are doing a great job!

4:22 AM  
Blogger "The Captain" said...

Lord Chubalot,
Bad news! You have been tagged to compile your list 0f 7 all time favorite albums. Have fun!!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Apex Zombie said...

You got that man. Keep it up :)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home