Friday, May 25, 2007

Success -- sort of

I wanted to hover right at 174.5 this week, so I could take the last couple of pounds off in the last weel of the month. So I weighed 175.0 this morning, but it was and up, then down again week.

Mon: 176.0
Tues: 176.5
Wed: 177.5
Thur: 175.0
Fri: 175.0

Here's the wierd part. Wednesday afternoon, I decided to say the hell with it and got a double cheeseburger and fries. Next day I lost 2 lbs. Sometimes it just seems random.

Now at 175, I could easily go for a run tomorrow morning and then weigh in at 10 , and I'd be pretty close. I think I'm going to wait though and see if I can float down to 172 in the next 6 days. I seem to have set 178.5 as my upper limit during the month. I'd like to reset the number to be 175.

New Knights
A warm welcome to Sir Fat Lazy Guy and Sir Captain. There are at different stages in their respective quests. Sir Fat Lazy Guy has a way to go on his goal but has been wrestling with his demons for a bit. Sir Captain has been at the weight loss game a while and is working on that last 35 lbs.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

The short term is all about water.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Half Man said...

FLG and the Captain are great guys.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Off topic: I have found no record of another runner who has done the triple like Zatopek.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Apex Zombie said...

Thanks for the introduction :)

Congrats on hovering where you wanted to. And don't sweat the days. The fluctuations from day to day can be caused by many things.

It does sound tempting though that you lost 2 lbs by eating a cheeseburger. Do I smell a new fad diet? :D

5:46 AM  
Blogger "The Captain" said...

sometimes a eat one cheeseburger at mcdonalds for lunch and jot down 480 calories for my 2000 allowance.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home