Friday, October 02, 2009

Week 9 -- Up 0.5

I weighed in Monday at 173.5 which was up a half from the prior week but down a half from my goal for the week. All is good.

This blog is kinda boring.

So is weight loss. It does seem to help to know I'm accountable to this strange cyber-audience (who I estimate to be 3-4 people). I can't say I would blame people for not being entirely interested because (as mentioned above) this blog is pretty boring.

Perhaps it would spice things up if I admitted that I am one of the women who had sex with David Letterman. I weighed 210 back then too.

Sadly, I'm a man. I mean not that I don't like being a man. It just kinda ruins the David Letterman confession thing. It might be fun to be a woman. I've already got the obsessing about the weight thing down, and I'd realy rather not shave all things considered.

Perhaps I could admit that I am a man who has had sex with David Letterman which frankly would make the whole blackmail scheme more feasible. We have presidents who have sex with the people at work for crissakes. No real news there.

OK then.

I'll just go make some microwave popcorn now.

See ya next week when I'd like to be 172.5.

Starting Weight: 183.5
Current Weight: 173.5
Goal Weight: 172.0

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

All my confessional, in touch with my feminine side stuff goes on my Ramblings Blog. LosingCWT is just a place to show me how much I whine when the weight goes back on. It must rank pretty high up there in the boring-blogs category, but that's because it's not written dfor anyone else. I'm always surprised that I get visitors to it :)

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home