Monday, August 17, 2009

Week 3 - Down another 3 lbs.

A mostly pretty good week with a few ripples. Friday night I went out to dinner and got a seriously large bacon cheeseburger with fries. Clearly, this qualifies as a Chowderhead move. Next day, however, I was down a pound. Go figure.

I really am not complaining, but I have the suspicion that this is "easy off" weight which means it will be "easy on" later. I did have a bit of a stomach virus over the weekend, so it didn't take a whole lot of discipline not to eat a lot.

My goal would be to get down to 173.5 by next Monday. I'm hoping to take out the running shoes this week. I could use a few three milers to help the cause.

I've been reading the Waste the Waist blog. It is a good read.

Starting Weight: 183.5
Current Weight: 174.5
Goal Weight: 172.0

1 Comments:

Blogger ArleneWKW said...

Your attitude is on track + you've been making progress. You'll get rid of that pesky 2.5 lbs.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home