Monday, August 10, 2009

Week two -- Down 3.5

The weight has been jumpy this week. Earlier in the week, I was down to 178.5; Friday I was up to 181 again. I was traveling mid-week to visit family in Tennessee, so I made a few less than optimal choices; however, I never went to far off the range. Over the weekend, I was back to good choices, and I even went running yesterday.

I think the 177.5 is a little low. It may be challenging to lose the pound this week.

Starting Weight: 183.5
Current Weight: 177.5
Goal Weight: 172.0

Note: All my weights now are in home scale weight. When I started the blog, I usually wrote about my weight according to Weigh Watcher's scales, but now I no longer belong. Home scal weight is 3 pounds lighter than Weight Watcher's presumably more accurate scale.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Congrats - 3.5 is quite a jump in one week, when you have so little to lose -

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home