Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Under the wire

Weighed in last night in shorts AND a t-shirt. No last minutes sweaty runs in plastic bags were necessary. WW weight was 178.4 which is 1.4 lbs over my goal weight, but .6 lbs under the allowable 2 lb buffer. In short, success!

I'd like to lose another 3 lbs by this time next month. That way I would be under 177 in essentially everday clothes. Will try to gently float that way over the next few weeks. If I can get to a home scale wake up weight of 172, that should do it. If I can make it down to that, I think I'd just like to hover there for a few months.

5 Comments:

Blogger BornSquishy said...

Congrats!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Big congrats on your Wi

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Hovering there for "a few months" will take you through Xmas. If you can maintain your weight then, you will truly be a Lord.

1:10 AM  
Blogger 40 Something said...

Kim is exactly right, keep at it.

1:15 PM  
Blogger ArleneWKW said...

I hope you're still doing okay.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home