Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ain't nothing so nice ...

As to say it twice.

Sir Pork in Boots is back and ready to fight again.

I'm particularly glad since I had threatened him with violence if he did not return, and a careful reading of his blog sidebar informs me that he is training to be a black belt. Hey, I'm always willing to get my ass kicked (and a good thing to), but I hate to have to fly somewhere to do it.

He's got a goal to lose 12 lbs in a month. Yikes, a tall order. Best of luck and know that your comrades in arms support you.

4 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

Glad to see Roder posting again, I sent him a nasty email that I hope helped get him back in the game.

After long contemplation I have settled on a name for myself by remembering the old saying "keep it simple stupid". So you can refer to me as Sir Twice the Man.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

Duchess, let me know when you're offical. I've got to get McDonald's out of my diet too. I still have a weakness for Double Quarter pounders with cheese. I have indulged a bit of late and have to make sure the habit does not return. Though the weight has come down, I still need to work on cholesterol, but that's a in a few months thing.

Well met, Sir Twice the Man.

6:37 AM  
Blogger ArleneWKW said...

Congratulations on the lifetime membership Lord C. Now you are in for the hard part. Maintenance is an on-going lifetime challenge as I'm sure you already know. I'll be cheering you on.

11:40 AM  
Blogger ArleneWKW said...

Hey, Lord C., how are you doing since this last post?

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home