Sunday, May 21, 2006

Week 41 (Under Goal Weight)

Weighed in at weight watchers today. My weight was down a couple of pounds but that is a false loss. It was a morning weigh in, and I was wearing shorts. Weight is unchanged. One nore week and I will be a lifetime weight watchers member. So long as my weight stays under 179 (2 lbs over my goal weight) and I show up once per month to weigh in, I don't have to pay. When I plunk down a check for $12 next week, my total bill for weight watchers will be around $350, about $10/pound. Well worth the money.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

I guess that if people who have lost the weight still turn up then it's a confirmation that the system works to the others. At $10 a pound though, I don't think I could have afforded the $860. Then again, I was probably spending that much on evening snacks annually.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

By any objective criteria, weight watchers is a humongous waste of cashola. If you could stic to a more or less common sense eating program and weigh yourself once/week, you could save yourself a pile of money. But to quote the Laconians of ancient Greece,

"If".

6:08 AM  
Blogger BornSquishy said...

Congrats on your accomplishment.

7:46 AM  
Blogger 40 Something said...

I am trying to visualize myself were you are now, your a role model for those of us still working at --- I guess your still worrking at it also, but maintanining has to be so much nicer.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home