Friday, May 19, 2006

Week 40 - 3.2

Acutally this is a week overdue. I weighed in May 11th at 176.6. I also noticed that I miscalcuated my gain from the prior week. I was only up 1.6 (now corrected). Maintaining weight, at least so far, is easier than I thought (knock on wood, cross my fingers, spit over my left shoulder). I am not actually sticking to a formal diet. My strategy is more like the weight watchers core plan with more exceptions.

Exercise is going OK. I am probably averaging two runs a week. I'd like to get back up to four, but I'm content to sluff off for a while. Will take my temperature about it again on June 1.

Weight: 176.6
Weeks at Maintenance Weight: 4
Pounds Lost since August: 34.6
Number of Horsemen of the Apocalypse: 4
Number of unsuccessful attemps at spelling "Apocalypse": 3
Number of 7 deadly sins that can be committed while playing the banjo: 6

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

I'm curious which sin you couldn't commit while playing the banjo? Perhaps Anger?

"The banjo is such a happy instrument--you can't play a sad song on the banjo. It always comes out so cheerful."

PS: Nice work slim.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Glad to see you still posting. Most of the Knights seem to have stopped or gone on holiday.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

That was my thought. How the hell are you going to be angry playing the banjo?

Congrats again, Sir Man Boobs. I am continually impressed with your week in week out measured descent.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home