Saturday, June 08, 2013

Coffee Hostage Crisis - Day 8 (Down 2.8)

Good numbers especially since I had a graduation, out of town visitors and a games night in there. Had to pass on a lot of cake, but I still accepted some. In truth though, the week was pretty flat. In fact, I actually gained up to 193 in there. The first time the scale showed lower than 190 was today. 

Whatever. I'll take it.

 Exercise was pretty good. I'm trying to run or walk for 1/2 hour every day. Giving up coffee and diet soda is not as bad as it has been on prior occasions. It may be because I am still drinking iced tea, so I'm probably getting my caffeine that way. Not really the jolt I get from coffee though. I seem to be taking a lot of naps too ...

Discoveries this week:
 1) Turnips are actually not that bad.
2) Peanut butter is three times as fattening as cream cheese.
3) It is possible to play board games for three hours without eating M&Ms. (I even won a game.)
4) Dieting causes people to draw out on you in online poker.

My Weekly Numbers 
Starting Weight: 191.2
Current Weight: 188.4
Goal Weight: 180.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home