Sunday, June 23, 2013

Coffee Hostage Crisis -- Day 22 (Down 1.6)

OK.  I'm actually posting a day late, but Saturday morning my weight was 184.0.  Up and down week mostly bouncing around 185.  In fact, this morning the scale might have bounced back up there, BUT official weigh in weight was 184.  Doing a lot of walking.  I particularly like a long walk to offset an indulgence.  On Wednesday for instance, I walked 12 miles round trip for a cheeseburger and fries. (Burger was worth it; fries were not).  This week, I've got my eyes on a 9 mile walk for a frozen yogurt.  I don't think I'm gonna make 180 by the end of the month.

Discoveries this week:
1) 12 miles is farther than you'd think.
2) It is sometimes easier to find a movie at the library than at Redbox.
3) "Caligula" actually is Latin for "Bootikins".  (I'm calling him Gaius from now on).
4) Tiberius was a bastard; Gaius was worse.
5) Tomato plants have to be kept off the ground because most of the rotting diseases come from the soil.
6) Veggie dishes can be quite filling if you mix them with brown rice and leftover grits.

 My Weekly Numbers 
Starting Weight: 191.2
Current Weight: 184.0
Goal Weight: 180.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home