Saturday, June 15, 2013

Coffee Hostage Crisis -- Day 15 (Down 2.8)

It was a funny week. I hovered at 187.6 all week and then dropped another 1.8 lbs yesterday.I was certainly better on Friday than I had been the rest of the week, but not that different. It's tempting to think that I could make 180 by month's end, but I know that weight loss slows down the longer you do it. It would be unlikely that I could keep up the same pace of loss for another two weeks. But not impossible (says my hopeful coffee drinking soul). I've been doing a lot of walking this week. Everyday, I've walked at least 4 or so miles. It's been nice.

 My Weekly Numbers 
Starting Weight: 191.2
Current Weight: 185.6
Goal Weight: 180.0

1 Comments:

Blogger Half Man said...

No coffee! I have given up coffee before, but I am no longer willing to do that. Good for you and good job on your weight loss.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home